The Red River is the picturesque setting for Bossier City's unique shopping and entertainment destination, The Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets. Across the Red River from downtown Shreveport, the project's first phase opened in spectacular fashion in November, 2003, with the state's first Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World. The remainder of Boardwalk opened in May 2005 and joined a vibrant casino district nestled along the majestic riverfront for nearly a half-mile. The Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets is the first lifestyle center to open in the state of Louisiana offering outlet shopping, an entertainment district and riverfront dining.
The Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets is located on the Red River in Bossier City, between East Texas Street and I-20. Click here for directions.
- Red River Promenade
- Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets Feature Fountain
- Louisiana Wildlife Carousel
- Magnolia Belle Trolley
Important Phone Numbers
- Boardwalk Main: (318) 752-1455
- Boardwalk Fax: 318-752-1466
- Boardwalk Security: (318) 207-8295
- Bossier Police Department: (318) 741-8611
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday 10:00 AM - 9:00* PM
- Friday and Saturday 10:00 AM - 10:00* PM
- Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00* PM
*Our retail stores close; however, our restaurants, cinema and entertainment operations may remain open longer.
Code of Conduct
CLICK HERE to view The Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets Code of Conduct.
Parental Escort Policy
CLICK HERE to view The Louisiana Boardwalk Outlets Parental Escort Policy.
CLICK HERE to purchase gift cards